Freeform


What a fabulous day! I spent yesterday at A Good Yarn, Cleethorpes; being taught by the wonderful Heike Gittins. It was a Freeform Madness workshop and I spent it alongside my fellow knitters and crocheters, such as Faded Reverie. Here are some photos of the creativity going on. (Apologies for the not so great photos; taken on my mobile).


The bags at the top are Heike's creations and very inspiring indeed and the photos don't do them justice. I love all the lovely little details on it. Lots of buttons and ribbons....

I found it very creative and a fabulous idea to use up all my oddments.
I need a new swimming bag so I'm going to try and build it up quite a bit and make a large bag.
Below is what I have made so far: I got carried away with the crocheting. I love the contrast between the textures of the knitted and crochet fabrics.


Comments

  1. Wow, that's really coming on! Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to meet you too and see you again soon. You have been busy...this has grown since I last saw it.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really great, looks wonderful. What is it going to be? I'm turning mine into a bag, I think (or a dishcloth!) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment