Handmade Christmas: The Tree

I thought I'd share my Christmas tree with you!



I've made a few decorations for the tree.
This flat ceramic bauble is double-sided and from the photo above you can see the Christmas tree on the other side.
A ceramic glazed santa
Hardanger embroidered decoration and it's filled with cloves so it smells very Christmassy
Secret Garden folded fabric blocks with lucet cord and beaded tassels

And, it's not just me. These are Mr's contributions, a wood turned bauble and a star for the top of the tree which is made from white leather (a strange material for a star but it looks nice)


These are a few tree decorations that friends have made for me over the years.


Going through them all, I've realised there is not one knitted decoration. That will be something I'll have to remedy for next year!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this handmade christmas decoration ideas. These are all wonderful and better to consider. Well done !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment