Edinburgh

I was a bit quiet last week because we had a few days in Scotland, including a day trip to Edinburgh.

We really lucked out with the weather - clear blue skies most of the day. I had my camera with me and was snapping photos. Mr thought it was hilarious the looks I was getting for taking pictures of manholes and cobbles; especially with all the beautiful scenery around and I was taking pictures of the floor!

Edinburgh Castle
Edinburgh Castle

Edinburgh


Royal Mile


K1 Yarn, Old Town, Edinburgh
Found a wool shop
Edinburgh
Look at those blue skies

Blossom
Everything was in bloom

Chimney Pots, Edinburgh
How many fires did this house have?

We had a fab day - lots of walking, lovely food and beautiful weather. Plus a little bit of wool too! I even heard a bagpiper play the Star Wars Theme.

Comments