Yorkshire

I've been a bit quiet for the last couple of weeks because I've been on holiday in Yorkshire. We were really lucky with the weather and had a lovely time. Here is the view from our cabin - 


I've never seen so many varieties of mushroom in one place
We visited Whitby, York and Rievaulx Abbey. The abbey was amazing but I didn't take my camera that day, so sorry no pictures. I did take it when we went to Whitby and the abbey there though.

Whitby Abbey
Whitby Abbey

Whitby Abbey
Whitby Abbey

Here's a couple of my favourites photos - 

Morning Dew

Whitby Beach
I took lots and lots of photos so Mr occupied himself balancing stones on the beach. He'd seen Adrian Gray on BBC's Coast programme doing this and it was absolutely incredible. Pop over and look because they really are incredible. Seemed to defy gravity, so he had a go in miniature.










Comments