Catch Up #4

Think I've finally caught up.

This one is a little stocking filler I made my Mum. It’s a beaded coaster in Rowan Cotton Glace. The pattern is my own design and is part of a placemat / coaster set. The pattern is available as part of a kit from A Good Yarn.

Gourmet Coaster

Image00025

Mum has set it to work as a coaster for a candle, which I think is a fab idea as it makes the beads sparkle.

The other project finished over Christmas was a Bandana Cowl which I have been promising Mr for awhile. It was started and finished on New Years Eve. Ravelry Project Page. The yarn is Adriafil Scozia which really softened up beautifully on blocking.

I managed to persuade a reluctant Mr to model for me.

Image00003
Image00004

Image00005

He's worn it every day since - might have to make him another!

Comments

  1. Lovely gifts, and it's even better if you know the recipients appreciate it so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment